My formal CV can be found here:
Below you can find a brief description :D
What I enjoy doing at work:
- High and low level computer graphics, computer vision, systems programming and maths
- Code in C, C++, Perl, x86 Assembly
- Real time graphics with Vulkan, OpenGL, and GLSL
- Non real-time graphics
- Work from home!
What I've done professionally so far:
- Computer graphics at Surgical Science. (currently)
- Computer graphics and systems programming for Igalia SL (I've been working on Mesa3D drivers
and tools, as well as on higher level graphics). Highlights here.
- Computer graphics and systems programming for Canonical LTD. (I've written code for the Ubuntu desktop,
on Unity7, Compiz, Nux, Mir, and apps). Highlights here.
- Academic research projects for ITI and Aristotle University of Thessaloniki. Check my CV for
details, the most interesting project was the implementation of a head detection algorithm using information from Kinect depth
- A summer of code in space (ESA SOCIS) where I've written code for Stellarium, a planetarium
for PC. Details here.
- Java, Web development, databases before I discovered graphics :)
- Linux Network/System administration at Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (for the SwEng Team).
- Teaching at schools, or summer schools, private lessons (mostly when I was still a student/early graduate).
What I've studied:
- Computer Graphics, Vision and Imaging, MSc from University College London (2010)
- Computer Science, BSc from Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (2008)
Languages I speak:
- Writing programs for fun (check out some of them here)
- Swimming, travelling, reading (books, comics, and manuals),
listening to or playing music